Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome! My name is Camille. Despite my extensive technological challenges, I have been able to create this blog. That in itself is an accomplishment! I will be posting the books I have read and my personal reviews for them. Plus, I will be doing highlights of my all time favorite books. Enjoy!

By the way, let me explain the blog title Book Smells. For as long as I can remember, I have thoroughly enjoyed the way books smell. I confess I am a book sniffer. There is something magical about the way books smell. Old or new. Paper back or hard back. Go on...take a whiff!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Camille, I love your blog! I tried to post something before, so I do not if it got posted. Kaetlin and I have been reading like crazy. We have some great recommendations.
    "Shiver" it gets a 4, it has a book that is following in Aug, we cannot wait.
    "Lament"it gets a 3, good entertainment
    "Need" 3.5 it is a series by Carrie Jones
    "Captivated" 4.5, we loved it, were waiting for the next book to be released.
    I am reading Angelology, I will let you know how it goes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of that series but I have not read it yet. I guess I need to! Thanks for posting :) I hope you are all doing well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you for your blog! My name is Melissa and I am a friend of Natalie's. She just sent an email out about your blog and it couldn't have come at a more perfect time...I've been searching for good books to read this summer! In fact, I was even going to email Natalie and pick her brain cuz I know what a reader she is and I've loved the books she has recommended and/or let me borrow in the past. So thank you for doing this! I'm not what I would call 'a reader' but once I do find a book I like, I do love to read. Thanks for doing the leg work; now we will all get to reap the benefits!

    ReplyDelete